This page is fully dedicated to India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result. Are you applied for India Post GDS recruitment? If yes then you are on right page. Here on this page, we will update all latest news about GDS Result.
Recently, India Postal Service has released a recruitment notice for various posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. According to this notice, the department is going to hire the eligible candidates for more than 19000 vacancies of GDS. Lakhs of candidates who have complete their qualification have applied for these posts.
Indian Postal Service has published the recruitment notice for various states separately. The states who are going to recruit for these posts are Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
GDS Result 2018
The postal circle of India has invited the online application for these posts from the candidates who have qualified in 10th class i.e. the aspirants who have completed their 10th class can apply for these posts. The process of online application has started from 6th April and completed on 5th May 2017.
The candidates who have completed their 10th class from any state board or NIOS can also be applied for these posts. The age of the candidates for these posts must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years.
India Post GDS Result
- Job Organizer: Indian Postal Department
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total Post: 19037
- Recruitment Postal Circle: Various
- Result: Available soon
- Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
The Indian Postal Circle will not conduct any examination or selection test for these posts. The candidates who have applied for these posts will be selected on the basis of merit list. The merit list for these posts will be designed on the basis of marks in 10th class.
The candidates must have basic knowledge of computer for these posts and also have a valid diploma of minimum 60 days from any recognized institution.
Important rules for Indian Post GDS selection-
- There is no written exam for these posts.
- The candidates who have highest marks in 10th class is selected first.
- If two candidates have same marks in 10th examination then the older candidate is selected first.
- There will be no extra marks for higher education.
A merit list on the basis of 10th marks will be declared by the Indian Postal Circle for all states. It will be the final list by the Postal circle for the selected candidates.
How to Check Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2018
The selection result for GDS will declare after the process of submitting online applications. After this process, the department will analyze all the application and then prepare the merit list for the selected candidates. The Gramin Dak Sevak Result will be published on the official website fo Indian Postal circle that can be checked using the tips given below.
- First, open the official website of Indian Postal Circle which is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Now find the link for Gramin Dak Sevak Result.
- After that open this link and select your state.
- Then select your district and download the pdf file.
- Now find your name on this list.
- If your name is there then you are selected for these posts.
GDS Result will available soon. Here on this page, we will update all latest information for the same so visit this page regularly.